The Toronto Teen Survey (TTS) is a multistakeholder community-based research project that has gathered information from youth on assets, gaps and barriers that currently exist in sexual health education and services. Please use the links to find out more about this award winning research!
- General project information (updates, articles, presentations, research team) more
- Video on process of involving youth in this community-based research project see the video
- Report on survey findings more
- Poster for youth on survey findings more
- Community Bulletins and Forums more
- PPT programming and services
- Youth sexual health information and community resources www.spiderbytes.ca